Take a family road trip and discover the USA
Let Your Cares Bubble Away at a Spa Vacation
Spring Break in Britain and Enjoy London Attractions
Only Thing Cheap About These Cruises is the Price!
Touch the Castle Stones on a Scotland Vacation
Dance with Horses on a Horseback Vacation
Romantic Sunsets on a Tahiti Honeymoon
Meet the Natives on Alaska Vacations
Tilt at Windmills as You Travel Holland
Get Wet and Have a Blast on Rafting Vacations
Spring Breaks in Cancun, Mexico
For years you have dreamed of an Asia vacation and finally the time has come and you are in the planning stages. But now you face a real dilemma, where do you go? There are so many wonderful destinations in Asia, that you can see that one trip to Asia is not going to be nearly enough.
Asia vacations come in different categories; adventure, casino, shopping, historical and cultural, beaches and romance. To help you get through the planning stages, here are some of the best Asia travel destinations in each of those categories.
Asia Adventure Travel. Great Value Trips All Over Asia. Low Impact Tours with Expert Guides.
- Thailand is one of the most popular Asia vacation destinations for those with an adventurous spirit. Trek through the jungle, go sea kayaking, or scramble over the amazing towers of limestone rising out of the Andaman Sea.
- Cambodia – Enjoy the biking adventure of a lifetime, pedaling thru the jungle paths to the Angkor Wat ruins.
- Nepal – Mountain climbing is the ultimate adventure, but this land of Himalaya also offers jungle safaris, white water rafting and other ventures.
- Macau is the Las Vegas of China with its 24-hour glittering lights, games and exciting nightlife.
- Tokyo Japan is the hot spot for trendy clothing, upscale boutiques and high-end designer fashion.
- Bangkok is the place for those who absolutely love wandering from street stall to street stall in the world’s largest outdoor market with over 15,000 stalls. Make sure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Hong Kong is the place for bargains on jewelry, watches, clothes, shoes and so much more. The shopaholic will be thrilled at this dense concentration of shops crowded with bargains of all kinds.
Historical & Cultural
- Singapore is the home of the Thian Hock Keng temple. This is also where you will find the World War II Kranji War Memorial honoring the casualties of war.
- Bali, Indonesia with its Hindi culture fascinates visitors with dance performances, visits to old temples and daily festivals.
- Boracay, Visayas, Philippines has some of the best beaches in the world; sparkling stretches of white powder sands with nearby restaurants to provide sustenance to visitors.
- Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India is the home of the largest monument to love and romance the Taj Mahal on the shores of the Jamuna River.
Click for more about Asia Vacation
If you know of a great dream vacations in your area that you believe should be one of the top ten travel destinations then tell us about it. Write a review about your favorite destination and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.*
*Any reviews of vacation ideas or reviews submitted to Top-Ten-Travel-Destinations.com become the sole property of Top-Ten-Travel-Destinations.com and may be subject to editing or revision by our staff editors.
Share Your Story
Tell us about your most memorable family vacation.
Send a Word or text document by email to "email@example.com". Include a few photos, and your story could end up the focus of a website page.*